News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Error Code 16384

Started by jhitt81, November 15, 2012, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhitt81

I am getting error code 16384 when i try to use sondex wiper on a database.  I have tried consulting sondex and they say it is a warrior issue.  The odd thing is i have one of my guys working on the same database and i can open all passes, and munipulate data, with ineteractive plot, recal, plot job editor, etc.  Any ideas?

jdestrampe1

I get the same error message whenever I try to open any existing .db file, or when I try to create a new .db file.

The entire message is :

Acquisition Append

"Couldn't open Database 'C:\warrior\data\xxx.db'
Error code = 16384

Just started happening yesterday. Worked fine up until then.

Anyone?

nvv

Quote from: jdestrampe1 on February 27, 2013, 11:52:32 AM
I get the same error message whenever I try to open any existing .db file, or when I try to create a new .db file.

The entire message is :

Acquisition Append

"Couldn't open Database 'C:\warrior\data\xxx.db'
Error code = 16384

Just started happening yesterday. Worked fine up until then.

Anyone?

One of our Warrior Users solved this Error Code = 16384 by using the correct key code license for specific software modules like PIP, Cased Hole, or Open Hole software packages.
Check your panel type and enter the correct key code license.

DLC

I have had this same error on multiple systems all with correct keys. Sondex consistently ignores my requests for assistance, at best they say it is a warrior problem.