News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

New tool

Started by Huanta, January 24, 2011, 01:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huanta

How do you import new tools and how do you make your own tools in warrior? Anyone?

Huanta

just to clarify my question: I`m trying to add a 3rd company centralizer to my tooldiagram. Is it possible to draw this in paint or some other program?

MDenega

Yes, you can. However, since MS Paint can not save it in Windows Metafile format, make sure you convert it to .mf or or .emf file format after creation in .bmp (ACDSee, IrfanView can do the file conversion for you). Once it is done, change file extension to .wtd.

Huanta

Jerry

You can create the tool drawing in paint - or any other program that you can copy the drawing to the windows clipboard. Then go into the diagram page of the tool editor program and paste. You will need to save tje drawing and resize the picture to fit the dimensions that you have given the tool. See page 121 pf the Warrior field operations manual for futher details.