News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Warrior Software General Support / Re: Hewading data into LAS fil...
Last post by kmilch - April 06, 2019, 10:32:15 PM
Instructions were for Warrior 8.  In Warrior 7 there is a file called LAS.ini that you would edit to get the specific heading fields.  Instructions are in the file.
Last post by mmartino - April 06, 2019, 02:03:48 PM
I cant find any help from data exporter. Also on FOM I couldnt find anything on how to select data to from the heading to las file. :-[
Last post by mmartino - April 06, 2019, 02:02:05 PM
Are you sure that is available on Warrior 7?
Warrior 8 Usage Feedback / Re: Does it exsist any SDK for...
Last post by rwar - April 03, 2019, 11:01:39 AM
We do not publish an open SDK, but we work directly with many third party hardware and software developers. Drop us an email that outlines your needs.
Warrior 8 How-to Guides / Re: Simulated depth - not avai...
Last post by rwar - April 03, 2019, 10:42:29 AM
Simulated depth was removed when we discovered multiple cases of it being used to fake logs after depth measurement hardware failures.

Time logging can be used for anything else that simulated depth would be used for.
A Standard User should be able to use Warrior.
Hi,

Can anyone confirm that Administrator rights are needed on Windows 10 in order to properly run Warrior?  I know that only an administrator can install Warrior.

We have have been removing Admin rights from systems in order to prevent users from installing software which could potentially interfere with operations.  However, we noticed Warrior then runs extremely slow.  Windows 10 is fully patched and we are running the latest version of Warrior.

Best Regards,
Eli
Warrior 8 How-to Guides / New Warrior 8 Field Operation ...
Last post by nvv - March 29, 2019, 10:45:19 AM
New Warrior 8 Field Operation Manual and new CPF Hardware Maintenance Manual are uploaded to our website. Click on the link below to view or download.
http://warriorsystem.com/downloads/UserManuals.html

Last post by kmilch - March 25, 2019, 02:40:44 PM
The Help document from Warrior Data Exporter and the FOM should show how to export heading data.  Select the option to 'Add a heading to export list' when you are creating your export and the heading data will be exported per the options described in the 'LAS Options' or 'LIS Options' tab.  The LAS Options tab has a 'Heading data to LAS' button that describes what will be exported from the heading to LAS.  The LIS Options tab has a 'Heading Data to LIS' button that describes what will be exported from the heading to LIS.  The Warrior Data Exporter Help document shows how specific header information is saved in Warrior.
Warrior Software General Support / Hewading data into LAS file.
Last post by mmartino - March 25, 2019, 01:46:23 PM
How do I manage to get certain specific data from the heading file into LAS file? I need to get UWI number from heading into LAS and LIS files.
Regards, Mat.