News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Depth Correcting, using Tie-in...
Last post by Mlan - December 18, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I am trying to use tie-ins for depth correction of a log. This well is 2300 meters , using interactive plot. I was able to linear shift -1.4 m, but i need to correct from 1250 m up.
So I input the measured and actual tie-ins and selected the pass. when I click process a windows comes up asking if i want all the curves added to be corrected so "yes" to that one.
I want to check this correction on interactive plot and nothing happens no correction was done from the Tie-ins.

What step i am missing ? i cant get it to work, only the linear shift on interactive plot worked for me

thanks for the help!
Warrior 8 Releases News / New Warrior 8 P10V3 November 0...
Last post by nvv - November 26, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
New November 02, 2018 Warrior 8 Software version P10V3 is now available for download.
Click on the link to go to the download page http://www.warriorsystem.com/downloads/Warrior-Software-Downloads.html
Warrior Hardware General Support / Re: Specs for tension input ST...
Last post by boutkan - October 11, 2018, 08:49:02 AM
If you have a 0-5 or 0-10 vdc input for tension the easiest way to bring it in is to use the AUX 1 BNC connector on the rear of the panel and change your Channel input to 6. LTEN=BASE,6
To use the tension connector you must  modify the USB 44 board, remove R14 and R19
Warrior Hardware General Support / Re: Specs for tension input ST...
Last post by holgleos - October 06, 2018, 01:17:33 PM
what is the modification for use 0-10V
Warrior 8 How-to Guides / DRS017 with analogue CCL
Last post by cometabart - August 05, 2018, 04:15:13 AM
Does anyone know how to run an analogue CCL (using MIB006) ad conected to a DRS017?

I have tried to route the wiring trough AI1+ and GND, but I can't see any signal on my log...
Warrior 8 Releases News / New 2018 Warrior 8 Software ve...
Last post by nvv - July 27, 2018, 01:15:59 PM
New 2018 Warrior 8 Software version P10V3 is now available for download.
Click on the link to go to the download page http://www.warriorsystem.com/downloads/Warrior-Software-Downloads.html
Warrior Software General Support / How to use "Export viia Intern...
Last post by likechn - June 15, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
In Warrior Utilities menu, there is a function under Data Export called "Export Via Internet". But, there is very simple description in Warrior User manual. I tried to setup on local machine for Database to share but don't know how to setup remote side Warrior to access.

Anyone can help or explain how to make it through?

Thanks.....Li
Warrior Software Bugs Tracker / Re: Warrior playback issue
Last post by kmilch - May 16, 2018, 04:59:45 AM
It about has to be in demo mode.  Can you run Acquisition from that system?  Did you try a dongle from another machine?
Last post by msohailz - May 16, 2018, 03:13:56 AM
I checked same database with other system and it is working fine, but with same system all databases having this issue.
Last post by kmilch - May 11, 2018, 12:09:26 AM
Is the problem only with this one database?  If it happens with any database it still sounds like a license issue. If it only happens with one database then send it to us and we will have a look at it.