News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Warrior 8 Usage Feedback / Does it exsist any SDK for War...
Last post by mawrick - March 24, 2019, 09:27:47 AM
Is there any SDK's or info about creating/building custom modules in Warrior ?

(F.ex like Sondex does for some of their tools).

Warrior 8 Releases News / New February 28, 2019 Warrior ...
Last post by nvv - March 06, 2019, 01:41:27 PM
New February 28, 2019 Warrior 8 Software version P10V4 is now available for download.
Click on the link to go to the download page http://www.warriorsystem.com/downloads/Warrior-Software-Downloads.html
Warrior Hardware General Support / Re: CySTD Error
Last post by kmilch - March 05, 2019, 08:16:35 AM
To make sure the drivers are not installed, go to Add/Remove programs and see if there is a 'Windows Driver Package - Scientific Data Systems, Inc. USB Devices' installed.  If not, you can use SDSUSB.exe from your 'Program Files\Scientific Data Systems\Drivers folder to install.
Warrior Hardware General Support / Re: CySTD Error
Last post by markh61454 - March 04, 2019, 04:08:11 PM
So if I determine that my USB driver did not get installed, can it be installed without reinstalling the whole program?  I would try using Device Manager, but I am not an administrator on this machine so it won't let me make any changes.  If I need to use Device Manager, I can get someone with admin rights.
Warrior 8 How-to Guides / Re: Importing LAS files - prob...
Last post by kmilch - March 04, 2019, 08:23:39 AM
From the 'Select Input Files' dialog, be sure you have 'LAS (*.LAS) as the file type you are selecting.
Warrior 8 How-to Guides / Importing LAS files - problem
Last post by mawrick - March 03, 2019, 08:46:52 AM
I have a few LAS files that I successfully imported to Warrior DB, however I wanted to make a new database and import these files again, and now it seem to not be able to import it - well it actually seem like it import them but it comes out as a "time based" file, when I try to view it in interactive plot, and the only "curve" one can choose in "format" is called "data".....

Is there any settings that might have become corrupt ?.
Warrior 8 How-to Guides / Re: Simulated depth - not avai...
Last post by mawrick - February 19, 2019, 02:24:27 PM
Looks like this question have been answered (after some more searching around here), but is there any good reason for not having this option available - find it was a very good tool to have for certain things.....:(

Warrior 8 How-to Guides / Simulated depth - not availabl...
Last post by mawrick - February 19, 2019, 02:16:37 PM
I can find it in the control panel, where I can choose simulated depth, but haven't found where you can choose speed, etc, and it never starts to count either ways.

Is this thing not available in warrior 8 like it was in warrior 7 ?
How to use this forum / Ultra link error
Last post by raweace2002 - December 25, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
Tried logging a plt tool and I get a "sensor syntax error uld, wvfs81,4" has anyone had an issue like this and how did they resolve it.
Hi,

I am trying to get the schematic for the 60 arms MIT tool.
I don't have the accessories in my tool editor to compose the schematic.

Help please