News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

auto backup

Started by jnickle, February 11, 2009, 06:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnickle

I have been running bond logs with VDL . The auto backup was set to backup to a usb drive and was working fine. We installed a tool setup for a dual receiver tool we got from Jerry and now when it saves the backup, we get the message that the backup failed and when you open the new saved file it is missing the VDL strip. I don't know if it was the tool setup but it is on all the computers I put it on. Even my old single receiver tool dose the same thing. I loaded a new computer with the new warrior software and my config backup with the same result.
Any suggestions?
Thanks     

kmilch

There is an issue with copying 'Aliased' curves.  Your VDL strip is just a depth shifted alias of the raw data, so you should be able to re-create the VDL on your backup copy by making a new alias with the proper depth shift.  We will try to get a new release out as soon as possible.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Kevin

Jerry

If you do a recalculation with no corrections, you will get the VDL back.