News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Telemetry error monitor (CR2 error monitor)

Started by CHERVER, February 11, 2014, 09:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHERVER

Dear all good morning,
One of my technician had a failure recently where he couldn't communicate with tool with it is original configuration.
Tool string configuration CCLN - electric centralizer - Folowmeter - electric centralize - Pressure temperature sonde
( All our tools are locally designed and have a telemtry called CR2)
The errors that the technicain had in the CR2 error monitor on WARRIOR are:

-"Startup sequence OK (0000005)"
-"Tool set command failed (0000005)"

in the begining I thought of the basics  : the issue might be coming from the rope socket but this one was OK
Then i thought it was the tool itself but it seems that this one was OK as well

At the end the job was performed with desallowing the CCL tool from the tool configuration sketch in WARRIOR and the job was made without CCL measurement. ( other tools worked fine then by doing so)

Back to the base i was reading the technician report and realized that the tool zero was made at the flowmeter not at the bottom of the the toolstring.

Could you tell me if the error above can come from this mistake, as the software was seeing the CCL sensor at a negative  measurment point ( so outside the tool) does the software dysplay these kind of errors or should we check another thing to explain this failure?

Thanks in advance for your support
Best regards

CHERVER

just a bit more details on the new post i did, the exact error message is :

Startup initialization error - startup sequence OK (00000005)
Unexpected packet size- tool set command failes (00000005)
Startup initialization error- ID adress mismatch expected 4, received 5 (00000005)
Unexpected packat size -Tool set command failed ...etc*
Thanks again
regards