News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Smart monitor Installation

Started by Boodimania, September 16, 2008, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boodimania

Please Guys,

Can anyone help me with this subject..??!!

I need to configure my warrior system and Software to be using ASEP.'s Smart Monitor panel to accquire both Depth,Tension and speed data signals,Instead of the old style way of connecting depth and tension cables to the SDS panel..

Thanx for your support.!!

Boodimania

I have found  a tool called ''Smart Forwarding Visulalisation tool'' associayted with ASEP's K-Systems.
But Frankly it was my first time to see it...
I don know how could we use it...??!!

tong310

Hello,

Have you managed to find out the solution ?
I have the same issue.
Could you please advise ?

Thanks

nvv

Hi guys,

Jerry Early has the following suggestion.

"Before Warrior can "Talk" to the Smart Monitor, Windows must be set up to exchange information with the Smart Monitor via an Ethernet Cable. Attached is documentation from ASEP on how to set up windows to configure the Ethernet TCP/IP addresses.

Once the Ethernet communication has be set up, then each service must be set up to be able to read information from the Smart monitor.
In the Service editor, in each service you will need to have an AUX device set up the same as the Base Device. Typically this will be Device(X)=AUX,20 where (X) is the next available device number.
Then the following sensors in each service will have to be changed from Base to AUX – ADPTH, ELTIM,LSPD, and MINMK. (i.e. LSPD=AUX)

The ASEP Switch in the Warrior Group box will control whether the sensor information is received from the standard Warrior inputs or from the smart monitor Ethernet connection."

Below is the ConfigurationManuals_TCP_IP Configuration Manual in PDF format attached to this message. Again, you must be a registered member to see the download link.

[attachment deleted by admin]

George

Where can I find SmartMonitor manual or SmartOffice manual?
Regards