News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

How to backup Warrior Database to the CD.

Started by Bob_2008, September 09, 2008, 08:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_2008

I have about 3 GB of Warrior Database on my computer for the last 2 years. I need to backup these database for safe keeping. Please suggest the best way to backup.

nvv

3 GB of data will not fit onto the CD. You can either copy the data to a bland dvd media or the external USB Hard drive.
The recommended method is to backup Warrior Database to the external USB hard drive. Follow these 3 easy steps to backup your database for safe keeping.

1.Plug in your external USB hard drive(this can be a USB flash drive or thumb drive with the minimum of 4GB in capacity)

2.Wait for Windows XP to finalize the detection of your new external USB hard drive.

3.Open Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Warrior\Data folder, click Edit on the menu and click Select All, now navigate to your new external USB hard drive and click Edit on the menu and click on Paste. This will copy all your logs from Warrior database to your external USB hard drive for safe keeping.