News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Temperature calibration unit

Started by peter.zhang, February 21, 2011, 01:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter.zhang

Dear teachers,
Could you please tell me the unit when we click on "Acquisition-Edit-Calibrations" and then double click to edit PIT Temperature values?
There are Low reference and High Reference. What the unit of this Temperature values? In F or C? Are they related to the selection of "Control Panel"-"Show data unit as.."
Thank you very much for your help.

Jerry

The output units will be what is shown in the units section on the control panel. The particular calibration edit would depend on how the tool was set it. It would normally be calibrated as Degrees F, but not always.

peter.zhang

Dear Jerry,
Thank you for your answer.
I suddenly noticed that when we goto "edit-calibrations" and double click on the line of TEMP. The value of low and high reference will be 30 and 130 for example. Then after I closed all of "Acquisition" and changed the unit system to English on Control Panel and enter to "edit-calibrations" again, these low and high reference values will not change. That means the unit while calibrating TEMP is fixed on °C or °F and will not change according to the unit selected on Control Panel ?