News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Exoport Raw Data

Started by yangguotianl, September 02, 2010, 06:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yangguotianl

I have a Spectrum GR file, and I need to export the raw A/D channels (512 bins) out to Excel or text file.

I tried Excel and access format, only 255 points could be export.

Any solution for this?

Thanks.

kmilch

The limit is 255.  You could export to LIS and then use the LIS data import utility to scan the data into a text file.

yangguotianl

This is quite complicated for me. I don't know how to do it.
Any instruction is appreciated.

kmilch

To export to LIS, you need to create a Log Export Template file.  The instructions are in the Warrior Field Operations Manual, chapter 13.  The file basically lists each curve you want to export from Warrior and what the 4 character name of that curve will be in LIS.  Once that is done, then from Database Utilities, select Read LIS Data into Warrior.  Select your file, then go to the Scan tab and at the bottom of that screen is an option to 'Save results to text file'.  Check that box and more instructions will be presented to choose the name of the text file to scan to, and how far apart your data points will be.