News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Problems with warrior installation Cased 090618

Started by jajc, March 17, 2010, 10:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jajc

Hi, I've been trying installing warrior cased hole 090618 with no succes, I have a sony vaio, windows vista 32 bits, but, when I double click the setup file, it just not do anything, show the usual wait symbol and then nothing, the windows vista is a brand new installation, so I think it has nothing to do about viruses or anything like that, thanks for the help you can give me

nvv

Quote from: jajc on March 17, 2010, 10:49:57 AM
Hi, I've been trying installing warrior cased hole 090618 with no succes, I have a sony vaio, windows vista 32 bits, but, when I double click the setup file, it just not do anything, show the usual wait symbol and then nothing, the windows vista is a brand new installation, so I think it has nothing to do about viruses or anything like that, thanks for the help you can give me

Please make sure you have the Administrator right to install software on Windows Vista 32 bit. If you have an Administrator right to install software, then pay attention to the pop up windows that asks for confirmation to continue the installation. This pop up Windows sometimes stays at the background of other Windows.
Warrior Cased Hole 090618 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7  32 bit editions.

jajc

yes I have administrator rights, and I gave permission in my system to un the setup.exe but nothing happens, what else could be happening? thanks for your answer

CPlus

Wow, this happened to me with Win7 32-bit.  I launched setup 3 or 4 times and got no response.

The solution for me was a simple reboot.  Good luck.

peter.zhang

I met the same problem by using Windows 7 32bits. Nothing happed when double click on "setup.exe".
Solution: update and install the latest windows installer.exe.