News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

how to record log with multiple presentations at same time?

Started by sahadat, March 03, 2010, 10:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sahadat

I want to record any log with multiple presentations at same time. for example if i have a CBL tool string ( including GR & CCL ) i want to to record the log with 5 different presentations at same time and i want to see all of them on my PC Screen. ie one presentation which contains all the curves related to CBL string( CBL,VDL,TT,GR CCL, LSPD,LTEN). second presentation with only curves related to CBL tool (CBL, VDL,TT gate curves etc) third presentation with only correlation curves (GR, CCL) fourth presentation with (GR, CCL, LSPD, LTEN)etc. And fifth presentation with only ( LSPD,and LTEN) curves.
Can i do this? if yes then how?
and also how can i enable and disable any presentation from the multiple selected presentations?

Jerry

You can open up as many instances of interactive plot as you want and select the log pass that you want to display. On each interactive plot, click on Options. Use the [<<Browse] button to select the presentation that you want to use on that instance of interactive plot, then click [OK]. Continue until you have as many different presentations of the pass as you want.

sahadat

i can open many instances of interactive plot at same time bt i want to record each of them with different presentation format (as i mention earlier) when i change the presentation from the option in interactive plot it applies to all the current plots open.all plots records with only one presentation.and also any change made to one format applies to all open interactive plot formats.
i want to record each interactive plot with different presentation format and also if i made change to one format it should not change all formats.how can i do this?

Jerry

You can open up as many instances of interactive plot as you want and select the log pass that you want to display. On each interactive plot, click on Options. Use the [<<Browse] button to select the presentation that you want to use on that instance of interactive plot, then click [OK]. Continue until you have as many different presentations of the pass as you want.

Going to options on one pass and changing the presentation should not change the presentation on the other passes open with interactive plot.

sahadat

I can open multiple interactive plots with each of them with different presentation format but when i click on Screen plot tab on any one of the open interactive plots all open interactive plots redrawn in last presentation format that i uploaded in last interactive plot.
and also when i close them at the end its only one file that i have in my data base can i have multiple passes files at one time when i start log. mean i want to do a record up/down and i want to have multiple interactive plots all of them with different presentation formats and i want these all plots should be saved automatically in data base real time can i do like this?
i hope you understand what i want to say my english is not so good may be you feel some problems in getting my query.

kmilch

The database only holds one plot format for each log pass.