News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

PIP in Virtual XP, its possible?

Started by ale_76, February 10, 2010, 12:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ale_76

I have a notebook with Win7, and I want to have a Cased Hole Warrior in win7, and create a virtual PC with XP, where I want to install a Pulse Warrior. I tried but it didn´t recognize the DAMU, it´s possible to do this or I have to create other partition?. Sorry for my english.........

nvv

Quote from: ale_76 on February 10, 2010, 12:31:26 PM
I have a notebook with Win7, and I want to have a Cased Hole Warrior in win7, and create a virtual PC with XP, where I want to install a Pulse Warrior. I tried but it didn´t recognize the DAMU, it´s possible to do this or I have to create other partition?. Sorry for my english.........

It seem that you are using Windows 7 64 bit Edition. At this time, Warrior Software will not run nor officially support Virtual XP mode in Windows 7 64 bit Edition. At the current time, Warrior Software will run and support only on Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista 32 bit Editions.

ale_76

I´ve windows 7 32bits Professional, and I installed the Warrior CH last version on it. On the Virtual PC with XP, I installed the Warrior Pulse, and it works ok. Both Warrior, CH and Pulse, are working OK.

nvv

Quote from: ale_76 on February 11, 2010, 01:10:20 PM
I´ve windows 7 32bits Professional, and I installed the Warrior CH last version on it. On the Virtual PC with XP, I installed the Warrior Pulse, and it works ok. Both Warrior, CH and Pulse, are working OK.

Warrior Software works fine on Windows 7 32 bit. You do not have to use the Virtual PC XP Mode to run Warrior Software on Windows 7 32 bit Editions. At this time, Warrior Software will not support Windows 7 64 bit edition nor Virtual PC XP Mode on the 64 bit edition of Windows 7.