News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Counting Pulses from CTR Channel

Started by yangguotianl, October 15, 2009, 03:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yangguotianl

Can I have the detail procedure to record the pulses counterate from one of the CTR chaneel?

I have R/A pulses from the GR DET, I just have the DET and PreAmp board.
Please show how to configure Warrior to sample these signal with a simple service.

Thanks

Jerry

Go to Utilities -> Edit Logging Service Details. Select an existing Gamma service. Click on Service -> Copy. Give a new name to the new service. Click on that service to edit it. Under sensors, set GR=Base, x where x is the ctr channel that you are using.

yangguotianl

Thanks Jerry
I figure out I could use Tool STD and Service None to monitor the analogue Channels and CTR channels.
Just copy the none service and modified as following:

Devices:
Device1=BASE,4
Device2=AUX,4

Controls:
I2CInit=21=00,22=00
Scale=36,0

Sensors:
ELTIM=AUX
MINMK=AUX,ELTIM,4
GR1=Base,34
GR2=Base,33
V1=Base,12
V2=Base,13

Tools:
Tool1=STD;serial=Yang

I just copy the STD tool module:standard to a TST module, and then just use the USR software creat my sensors.

Question now:

1.What's the device AUX in the device?

2. What does scale do in Controls?

3. I could record the data from GR1,2 (from my R/A pulse),V1,2 (my low voltage source), what's the sampling rate? or how these are processed in STIP and Warrior by service None?

Regards