News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Related to Software Key

Started by likechn, May 26, 2009, 02:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

likechn

I downlaoded a new software CH081212 and installed on my computer. But, when I run, it appeared a error message " Unable to find a valid access code for your software key ... ..." FYI., I connected my computer with a CHIP panel(CPFB) which has a USB dongle key installed. Do I need a software key and how to get?

Thanks!

nvv

Quote from: likechn on May 26, 2009, 02:55:55 PM
I downlaoded a new software CH081212 and installed on my computer. But, when I run, it appeared a error message " Unable to find a valid access code for your software key ... ..." FYI., I connected my computer with a CHIP panel(CPFB) which has a USB dongle key installed. Do I need a software key and how to get?

Thanks!

It is a CHIP panel made for Halliburton, you need to use the software release for Halliburton only. Do not using Warrior Software CH 081212. Contact Halliburton to obtain the Warrior Software.

Regards,

likechn

Thanks for response!

Is it possible to use Halliburton CHIP panel run other log tools that Halliburton software doesn't support? That is why I want to use CH081212.

Jerry

Upgrading software should not make your software key invalid. The software key is located inside the panel and the codes for it do not change. Contact me at sds.infor@warriorsystem.com or at 281-550-1109 with your key number and I will it working again.

Jerry

In our agreement with Halliburton, they will do all of the support for their systems. If you want to install and run standard Warrior software, then you will need to purchase the software.