News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Warrior Software Bugs Tracker / Re: Warrior playback issue
Last post by kmilch - May 09, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
Are you running on a computer with a licensed dongle?  Demo mode will limit the length of plot jobs.
Warrior Software Bugs Tracker / Warrior playback issue
Last post by msohailz - May 09, 2018, 12:33:00 AM
Good Morning ,

We are using Warrior 7.0 for logging operations, data was recorded properly . When I selected data in plot job editor and make a pdf or print my log some section of log misses. I selected top and bottom interval of log properly but still facing same issue.
I tried to display same pass in interactive plot where I can see full log but when I came back to plot job editor and selected same pass full data was not coming in pdf file or print.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Muhammad Sohail Zafar
Intergrated Wireline Services Pakistan
whatsapp 00923339046744
Warrior 8 Releases News / Re: Encoder simulator in warri...
Last post by nvv - March 22, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
Quote from: gvittone on March 21, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
Hi, I wonder if warrior 8 has the encoder simulator option in the depth configuration menu. This option is available in warrior 7. Im using a companion key U10873.
The encoder simulator option is not available in Warrior 8.
Warrior 8 Releases News / Encoder simulator in warrior 8
Last post by gvittone - March 21, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
Hi, I wonder if warrior 8 has the encoder simulator option in the depth configuration menu. This option is available in warrior 7. Im using a companion key U10873.
Warrior 8 Software Features Request / Re: Format Editor, Multi data ...
Last post by kmilch - February 26, 2018, 08:05:18 AM
From the Format Editor, select Add, then select the List radio button from Data Sources, then Curve List Properties to pick a list of similarly named curves.
Warrior 8 Software Features Request / Re: Format Editor, Multi data ...
Last post by browgars - February 24, 2018, 06:14:08 AM
I must be thick as I can't find how to do this. Could someone please point me in the right direction :)
Thanks
Gareth
Warrior Hardware General Support / Depth Encoder and Tension sign...
Last post by Hamed - February 22, 2018, 02:46:27 AM
Hi, I wan to know the part No, of 7 pin (Encoder) and 5 pin (Tension) connectors.
Can any body help for this?
Warrior 8 Installations Support / Re: Warrior 8 License Activati...
Last post by nvv - December 05, 2017, 03:31:50 PM
Please contact Sondex/GE for support.
Warrior 8 Installations Support / Re: Warrior 8 License Activati...
Last post by mcha - November 30, 2017, 02:05:33 AM
Hello team,
Recently we got 04 "green usb key" from Sondex Warrior comes with CD contains set up file. But after installation of the Sondex Warrior 8.10 V3, I could not activate the software (even with the license file in the CD).
So could you please advise how to activate the Warrior software?
Welcome / We moved to the new building a...
Last post by nvv - October 10, 2017, 02:50:11 PM
Due to severe damage to our building on Clay Road by hurricane Harvey, effective immediately please note our new address:

Scientific Data Systems, Inc.
3401 Bacor Road
Houston, TX 77084

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you again for your patience and continued business.