News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Warrior Software General Support / Re: Warrior 8.12 running slow ...
Last post by 123 - June 10, 2020, 02:21:20 AM
Thanks. Seems like the toolstring editor is running slow only by having team viewer installed, but not running..
General Discussion / Re: Setting TOPSHOT as depth s...
Last post by 123 - June 03, 2020, 06:47:09 AM
anyone?
General Discussion / Re: DLIS Log File without Well...
Last post by kmilch - May 20, 2020, 09:44:43 AM
We should have the Company, Well, and Field name from the log heading in the DLIS Origin record on any release made after 15 Dec. 2019.  What is your Warrior version?
General Discussion / DLIS Log File without Well Nam...
Last post by alioda - May 20, 2020, 07:15:25 AM
Team,

I export to DLIS format file and when I import the file on DLISBrowser or Techlog the well name is not available.
I checked inside the DLIS file itself and the well name is available but I think there is some compatability issue.
I need to put the well name in the Origin data not only Parameter section.
Is there any solution.

Thanks and Regards
Warrior 8 Releases News / New Warrior 8 Software P10V5 v...
Last post by nvv - May 19, 2020, 11:01:30 AM
New Warrior 8 Software P10V5 version May 08, 2020 is available to download.

Click on the link to go to the download page.

http://www.warriorsystem.com/downloads/Warrior-Software-Downloads.html

Warrior Software General Support / Re: Warrior 8.12 running slow ...
Last post by rwar - May 18, 2020, 12:24:13 PM

The slower response of some applications under TeamViewer might be considered an issue but it is not a Warrior bug. When opening an app, the things you see on the screen (such as lists and trees) must be loaded up with each detail they may need to present. Usually thousands of these details are found in a typical Warrior tool or service file. Even though the image on the screen may not change as each detail comes in, the remote computer waits until each update is complete before continuing, which takes many times longer over the network than it does on the local machine.

If you must remotely edit tool and service files frequently, it would probably be faster to transfer the data file and edit it locally.
Warrior Software General Support / Warrior 8.12 running slow with...
Last post by 123 - May 18, 2020, 03:36:09 AM
Hi

Is there a know issue with running Warrior 8 and having team viewer (and/or any other softwares) installed on your logging computer.
I experience the toolstring editor running incredibly slow when having team view installed. Also, opening the "edit logging tool details" in warrior utilities is expremely painfull.
Quote from: crxmaniac on May 07, 2020, 03:08:41 AM
Hello
Warrior are using a long time when printing logs to pdf. How do I optimize computer to do this faster.  Any clues?
Where do I look for restrictions in the hardware/software.
If i close all unnecessary software it is still slow. CPU and memory usage are around 40%, how do I utilize all ?

The following specifications are recommended for Warrior 8 software with Windows 10 operating system.

CPU = Intel i5 (5th generation or higher)
Memory = 16 GB
Hard Drive = 512 GB Solid State
Have a look at the PDF File Configuration.  You would probably be fine with 200x200 dpi.  Smaller dpi settings will speed up image plotting.

Kevin
Hello
Warrior are using a long time when printing logs to pdf. How do I optimize computer to do this faster.  Any clues?
Where do I look for restrictions in the hardware/software.
If i close all unnecessary software it is still slow. CPU and memory usage are around 40%, how do I utilize all ?