News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

New CCL board CCLVF installed on new logging panel does not work

Started by Tony Gracia, August 31, 2008, 04:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Gracia

I have just installed a new system and I can log collars with a tool, but I can't get just a collar strip. Please help!

nivanvo

The new CCLvf r2 board has gain and frequency filter control via software. You need to follow the following procedure to add the controls in service editor.

Go to the Warrior Control Panel and check the panel type. If the panel type is CPDF,CPFD, OPAG, OPCD, or OPCD then the panel has a new CCLVF board in it. To log passive input collars, two controls have to be added to the service. Go to Warrior Utilities -> Edit Logging Service Details. Click on the CCL service. Now click on Add -> Control. Go down the dropdown list of Control Keywords and find CCLInput. Select Passive and click the OK button. Click on Add -> Control a second time. Scroll down the list to CCLFilterFq. Set the value to 10 and click on the OK button. Now do a File -> Save to save the changes.