News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

DSP Script

Started by yangguotianl, January 03, 2009, 05:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yangguotianl

Hello, SDS members:
Could I have the detail description for DSP Script?

I need to understand those CMD entries in WAS file when I am doing some test.

Jerry

If you could tell me what specific commands that you are interested in, I could give you a description of those. There are too many commands to list them all, and depending upon what commands are in the script, it affects the way how other commands are used.

yangguotianl

The CMD in my script is Hwpp, Ignore, Quiet, HwSPLS, PulseMonitor and Repeat, End.
:)
Thank you.

Jerry

I am not familiar with some of the commands that you listed. What is the Script name?

KresoHW

HWpp - reads digital communication for Hotwell PNN tool.

Ignore - does nothing for xxx number of microseconds

Quiet - waits for clear line (no pulses) for xxx number of microseconds - this is used to sincronize on the gap in communications

HwSPLS - reads Hotwell SIPLOS production logging string communication

Pulse Monitor - Generates a window to monitor the line signal - used both in digital communications and analog like GR

Repeat - go to the beginning of the script

End - the end of the script

rahulongc

Hello SDS members,
Can you please tell me that how *.WAS file is linked with any service. I am trying to run Gearhart CBL Combo tool with warrior systems. Is it compatible or not??