News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Hewading data into LAS file.

Started by mmartino, March 25, 2019, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmartino

How do I manage to get certain specific data from the heading file into LAS file? I need to get UWI number from heading into LAS and LIS files.
Regards, Mat.

kmilch

The Help document from Warrior Data Exporter and the FOM should show how to export heading data.  Select the option to 'Add a heading to export list' when you are creating your export and the heading data will be exported per the options described in the 'LAS Options' or 'LIS Options' tab.  The LAS Options tab has a 'Heading data to LAS' button that describes what will be exported from the heading to LAS.  The LIS Options tab has a 'Heading Data to LIS' button that describes what will be exported from the heading to LIS.  The Warrior Data Exporter Help document shows how specific header information is saved in Warrior.

mmartino

Are you sure that is available on Warrior 7?

mmartino

I cant find any help from data exporter. Also on FOM I couldnt find anything on how to select data to from the heading to las file. :-[

kmilch

Instructions were for Warrior 8.  In Warrior 7 there is a file called LAS.ini that you would edit to get the specific heading fields.  Instructions are in the file.