News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Warrior playback issue

Started by msohailz, May 09, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msohailz

Good Morning ,

We are using Warrior 7.0 for logging operations, data was recorded properly . When I selected data in plot job editor and make a pdf or print my log some section of log misses. I selected top and bottom interval of log properly but still facing same issue.
I tried to display same pass in interactive plot where I can see full log but when I came back to plot job editor and selected same pass full data was not coming in pdf file or print.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Muhammad Sohail Zafar
Intergrated Wireline Services Pakistan
whatsapp 00923339046744

kmilch

Are you running on a computer with a licensed dongle?  Demo mode will limit the length of plot jobs.

msohailz

Yes ,

I am running on computer equipped with licensed dongle . In Warrior 7.0 we needed to buy licensed dongle only once I think not like warrior 8.0 which needs registration again after some time.

It is not in demo mode but still facing problem.

Looking forward for your help.

Regards,

kmilch

Is the problem only with this one database?  If it happens with any database it still sounds like a license issue. If it only happens with one database then send it to us and we will have a look at it.

msohailz

I checked same database with other system and it is working fine, but with same system all databases having this issue.

kmilch

It about has to be in demo mode.  Can you run Acquisition from that system?  Did you try a dongle from another machine?