News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

demo mode not available after opening control panel

Started by reaton, November 28, 2016, 01:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaton

Hello,

We're running warrior 7 with a SLAB containing an internal USB key.  When logging we record onto a laptop with the full version activated.  I've installed warrior onto a desktop that I intend to use for post-recording calcs and printing through demo mode.  I installed it and was able to do this as planned.  Next I opened up control panel to setup a printer.  When I went back to Interactive Plot to print, I was no longer given the option activate in demo mode, but was informed that the software could not find the key. 

I can fix this by pulling the SLAB out of our van and connecting it to my desktop, but I'd really rather not.  Is there an easier way to have demo mode be an option again?

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

nvv

Quote from: reaton on November 28, 2016, 01:52:34 PM
Hello,

We're running warrior 7 with a SLAB containing an internal USB key.  When logging we record onto a laptop with the full version activated.  I've installed warrior onto a desktop that I intend to use for post-recording calcs and printing through demo mode.  I installed it and was able to do this as planned.  Next I opened up control panel to setup a printer.  When I went back to Interactive Plot to print, I was no longer given the option activate in demo mode, but was informed that the software could not find the key. 

I can fix this by pulling the SLAB out of our van and connecting it to my desktop, but I'd really rather not.  Is there an easier way to have demo mode be an option again?

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

If you install Warrior 8 on your desktop computer, then you do not have the demo mode. This is by design in Warrior 8.

reaton

Thanks for your response.  Yes, we'll probably upgrade to Warrior 8 in the not-to-distant future.  Just wondering if there's a fix for our current issue.