News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Key Authentication failure after upgrade and configuration restore

Started by reaton, June 12, 2015, 07:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaton

Hello,

I've been trying to move our Warrior setup from an older 32 bit XP machine to a (slightly) younger 32-bit Vista laptop.  The XP laptop is presently functional running "Version Warrior Standard Open and Cased 040618".  On the Vista machine I've installed "Version Warrior Logging System 7 - Standard Open/Cased version 14.06.23001" and restored the configuration from the XP machine using the Backup/Restore Utility.  Drivers appeared to install correctly when I connected our SLAB 24004 via USB.  I also verified in Device Manager that Safenet Inc Hardlock Key and SDS CyAUX devices are present in the list of USB devices when connected to the slab. 

In the Warrior Control Panel Key Authorization on the newer Vista computer, both the U number and corresponding 16 digit hex codes are identical to those listed for our (functional) XP machine.  When I go to run the Acquisition program however, I'm immediately prompted to enter a valid key authorization (or activation) code and can go no further.  FYI: in demo mode on the Vista computer, my configuration (services, tools, sensors, etc...) appears to exactly match that of the XP machine.

Do you have any idea what the problem is?  Is the same key authorization code valid for both 040618 and 14.06.23001 versions?

Any insight you can provide I would greatly appreciate.

Jerry

I would need to know the key number  and code you have to see if it is correct. Contact me at jearly@warriorsystem.com