News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

User manual for SLAB?

Started by reaton, July 11, 2016, 11:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaton

Hello,

Our company purchased a Warrior system second-hand many years ago; it's Warrior 7 using a Slick Line Acquisition Box.  We've just bought more equipment that we would like to incorporate into our existing setup.  To do this we will need to better understand the SLAB.  Is there documentation on the SLAB that we could obtain?  Particularly, we'd be interested in input/output mappings, analog inputs and counter inputs. 

Thanks for your help!

nvv

Go to our website, click on the Support dropdown menu, select Warrior User Manuals, then click on the SLAB user manual.

Quote from: reaton on July 11, 2016, 11:40:27 AM
Hello,

Our company purchased a Warrior system second-hand many years ago; it's Warrior 7 using a Slick Line Acquisition Box.  We've just bought more equipment that we would like to incorporate into our existing setup.  To do this we will need to better understand the SLAB.  Is there documentation on the SLAB that we could obtain?  Particularly, we'd be interested in input/output mappings, analog inputs and counter inputs. 

Thanks for your help!

reaton

I appreciate your response nvv. 

Just went to the Warrior User Manuals page again.  I don't see a link for the SLAB user manual there.  Is there another way I could get a copy?  Thanks.

nvv

Quote from: reaton on July 12, 2016, 02:49:43 PM
I appreciate your response nvv. 

Just went to the Warrior User Manuals page again.  I don't see a link for the SLAB user manual there.  Is there another way I could get a copy?  Thanks.

You need to refresh the Warrior User Manuals page, because I just added the SLAD User Manual after you posted the message on our forum.

reaton

Just checked the User Manuals page again and found the SLAB manual there.  It is exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you!