News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

power enable failure on panel

Started by msbkr, March 14, 2015, 01:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msbkr

Hi,
I am having problem with panel. On enabling power from software the enable LED at front panel does not lit. I checked all connections inside panel, re-seated all boards but no luck, also checked that there is no signal from PSXD board to energize K2 on relay board.
Please suggest if someone has experience with such problem.
Thanks

Jerry

Could be quite a few things. The first thing that I would suspect is that this is a new panel with a PSXD-R7 board. Without setting up the service for instantaneous power, the voltage knob (or Power control slider) must be turned all the way down before the line will enable. Next is the panel type that is stored in the key has been changed. You don't mention if you are getting any error messages. Some of the things that you would get error messages about would cause the panel not to respond

msbkr

Thanks for your suggestion, I re-installed the warrior software and now the panel is working.
Best Regards