News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

New User

Started by Goodman, January 15, 2015, 08:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goodman

Hi-
I'm a relatively new Warrior user. Up to now my training in the Warrior system has been minimal- just enough to accomplish the task at hand. I'd like to upgrade my skills.
Most people I know that have proficiency with the software have achieved it by exploring the Demo mode in version 7.
At their suggestion I attempted to download version 7.
My (personal) computers are Windows 8.x based. Clearly, this won't work.
Demo mode has been eliminated from Warrior 8.0, and I can not travel to Houston for training.

Our company is focused on perforation, noise temp and cement bond logging.
What options (if any) do I have to self-educate?

nvv

Quote from: Goodman on January 15, 2015, 08:13:10 AM
Hi-
I'm a relatively new Warrior user. Up to now my training in the Warrior system has been minimal- just enough to accomplish the task at hand. I'd like to upgrade my skills.
Most people I know that have proficiency with the software have achieved it by exploring the Demo mode in version 7.
At their suggestion I attempted to download version 7.
My (personal) computers are Windows 8.x based. Clearly, this won't work.
Demo mode has been eliminated from Warrior 8.0, and I can not travel to Houston for training.

Our company is focused on perforation, noise temp and cement bond logging.
What options (if any) do I have to self-educate?

There are Warrior 8 How To Guides section in this forum. In addition, you can download the Warrior 8 Field Operation Manual to your computer for learning to use Warrior 8 software.

Click Here to see the Warrior 8 Field Operation Manual in PDF format. (You can also Right-Click and Save As... to your computer for future viewing)

Goodman

Okay, thank you I'll go that route.

I'm sure there are reasons for the change to no demo mode, but I've got to say that a person can read all day long but there is substitute for hands-on experience.