News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Format Editor, Multi data item edit

Started by ccross, July 11, 2014, 10:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccross

It would be awesome and amazing if we could select and edit multiple data items at the same time within format editor.  I.E. being able to select 6 different temperature curves at the same time and editing the left and right values instead of having to go through each one individually.  It would save a lot of time especially when fitting 8 different presentations to the data of 6 to 10 merged passes. also if the min and max values were displayed that would also be awesome.

Production Logging

kmilch

Warrior 8 format editor will allow you to create a list of related curves and edit them as a group.

browgars

I must be thick as I can't find how to do this. Could someone please point me in the right direction :)
Thanks
Gareth

kmilch

From the Format Editor, select Add, then select the List radio button from Data Sources, then Curve List Properties to pick a list of similarly named curves.