News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Warrior 8 License Activation

Started by nvv, January 10, 2014, 04:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvv

The mechanism to enter the Warrior 8 key code is different than Warrior 7. You have to import the Licenses.ini rather than enter manually in the control panel.
Click Here to see the Key Code installation guide in PDF format. (You can also Right-Click and Save As... to your computer for future viewing)

wjvazquez

I need Convert from 7.0 to 8.0 Warrior .How do I get the username and password downloaded from the cientif Data System wed site  the  setup_w7bk-2013 .

Greetings
    Willian Vazquez

nvv

Quote from: wjvazquez on February 25, 2014, 07:17:39 AM
I need Convert from 7.0 to 8.0 Warrior .How do I get the username and password downloaded from the cientif Data System wed site  the  setup_w7bk-2013 .

Greetings
    Willian Vazquez

Warrior 8 requires a new license to install on new computers or existing computers with Warrior 7 installed.
Did you ever obtain a Warrior 8 license from David? If you did, then I will create a username and password for you to download. If you did not obtain a Warrior 8 license from David yet, then contact David to obtain a Warrior 8 license

mcha

Hello team,
Recently we got 04 "green usb key" from Sondex Warrior comes with CD contains set up file. But after installation of the Sondex Warrior 8.10 V3, I could not activate the software (even with the license file in the CD).
So could you please advise how to activate the Warrior software?

nvv

Please contact Sondex/GE for support.