News:

Welcome to Scientific Data Systems Support Forum!
You are welcome to browse the forum. However, you will need to register in order post or reply topics in this forum. Registration is free and only take 1 minute to complete the registration process.

Main Menu

Freepoint tool

Started by chlonengan, May 17, 2009, 05:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chlonengan

Dude,
Does warrior system compatible with SLB freepoint tools ?
We're using warrior 7.0 with SDS STIP-F panel. When we open and close the arms, it run smoothly.
But when we measure stretch and torque, no reading at all.
The tool will send signal (Vac) to panel by injecting 17Vac. then we can measure the voltage difference, when strecth and torque was applied.

Thanks,

nameme12

Pls,
I can't configure my freepoint tool to the Warriorsystem. it's manufactured by JAS. When i connect the tool to the STIP and try to power the tool, i don't get any voltage or current reading on the STIP.
I read the warrior software manual and mu STIP meets all the requirements stated therein.

PLS HELP ME

Jerry

I don't know who JAS is. There are different systems of freepoint tools. Some are powered DC and send up pulse. Some have an AC signal from the surface and the tools attenuate the signal.

Jerry

If SLB is Schlumberger, then we probably don't support the tools. Unless they are in some configuration of the old Gearhart/ Homco tools or the Applied Electronics tools, they are probably not supported.

MDenega

Dear nameme12,

JAS Distributing LLC is a part of Artex Group. Check with Artex (http://www.artexgroupllc.com/contact_us.html).